As your nutrition coach, my focus is working with you to develop personalized goals in order to achieve your desired health results. Together, we will create a nutrition plan specific to your needs and work to continually implement practical strategies that lead to a more balanced, healthy, and happy life. All sessions are available via Skype, phone, or in person (if you are in the DFW area).
- I’m a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist. Anyone can call themselves a nutritionist, but RDNs must have a degree in nutrition, over 1200 hours of supervised practice experience, AND pass a national exam in order to become certified.
- When you sign up for nutrition coaching, you don’t just get a dietitian, you get an accountability partner.
- While many people turn to a dietitian when they’re feeling desperate to make a change, my goal is to work through the crisis and then continue a maintenance relationship in order to stay healthy.
- No offense to Gwyneth Paltrow, but this isn’t a raw food, vegan only, restrictive type of program. You can find room for chicken wings, mac & cheese, or (gasp) chocolate cake, and still achieve a healthy and fit body.
Increased energy, weight management, reduced risk of disease, peak performance, easy to implement strategies for everyday life, recipes, shopping lists, accountability and more!
Strict diets that make you feel deprived, unrealistic goals that feel impossible to achieve, guilt, strategies that don’t fit your lifestyle.
During your private consultation, we’ll discuss your lifestyle, nutrition concerns, questions, and goals. Prior to our consult, I recommend that most clients complete a 3 day food diary as a way to provide personalized recommendations based on your current eating habits. This is your chance to get all of your nutrition questions answered! You’ll leave the consultation with a better understanding of a balanced diet personalized for you and your goals, a grocery shopping list, and an action plan to move forward with. (60 minutes)
Cost: $85 (Receive a $25 credit towards your first month if you purchase a package within 1 week of initial consultation)
Maintenance sessions will help keep you on track as you work towards achieving your nutrition goals. We’ll continue to work on achieving your goals and adjust your plan as you progress. Memberships are perfect for people looking for consistent accountability, people interested in making small modifications each session, and for those who are trying to stay healthy while managing a busy schedule.
- weekly 20 minute sessions (membership): $75/month
- monthly 30 minute sessions (membership): $50/month
- (add 15 minutes to any of your membership sessions for $15)
Note: There is a 3 month minimum commitment for maintenance memberships. You may cancel after 3 months by providing an email cancellation notice 15 days prior to your next draft.
Don’t want to commit to a maintenance membership? No problem, I’m here anytime you want to tweak your current meal plan, work towards a new nutrition goal, or just make adjustments to get you back on track with your healthy lifestyle. (30 min.)
*Initial payment is due at the time of scheduling. Monthly membership sessions will be drafted on the 1st of each month via PayPal.
I currently do not accept insurance, but I’m more than happy to provide you with a superbill if you would like to submit a healthcare claim for reimbursement on your own.
RESCHEDULING / CANCELLATION POLICY
Life gets crazy sometimes, so if you need to reschedule please let me know as early as possible. There is no fee for appointments that are rescheduled with at least a 12 hour notice. There is a $20 fee for appointments that are rescheduled with less than a 12 hour notice. You will receive a full refund for cancellations with at least a 72 hour notice. You will receive a 50% refund for cancellations with less than a 72 hour notice. No shows will be charged $30. Thanks!